The PA20P Programmable Pulsed Arc Power Supply is a single output unit, commonly supplied for laboratory use or single torch volume manufacture in 20 amp output configuration. The unit also provides options for programmable gas shield control.
Typical pulsed micro arc welding applications include wire to pin terminations, stranded wire consolidation and wire to component joining.
- Maximum Output Current: 20 Amps DC
- Duty Cycle: 5% @ 20 A
- Open Circuit Voltage: 80 VDC
- Main Supply: 200 VDC MAX
- Arc Starting Voltage: 12 kV
- 1,2 or 4 outputs
- Colour Touch Screen with graphical weld tracing
- Constant Current Arc control to within 1% accuracy
- Simple to use, intuitive touch key menu
- Compact, high performance and low cost