MacGregor precision weld heads provide a flexible and robust micro welding head with excellent performance throughout the force range specified. All models are based on a unique module design that can be fitted with force and displacement sensors. The Universal Series of opposed and parallel gap welding heads offers the user a tool-free adjustment of the weld head height and base plate assembly. A very low-moving mass and low-friction bearing system set these apart from conventional designs.
- Very low inertia delivers fast process response and rapid settling.
- Suits all drive systems: motor, pneumatic, manual.
- Proven, rugged design ideal for automation.
- Narrow footprint permits high-density mounting in confined areas.
- Options for built-in force and displacement sensing transducers.