The m1 Series is a compact, lightweight resistance welding power supply range that blends leading-edge power technology with affordable pricing.
The range offers high-speed closed-loop adaptive feedback control with embedded monitoring, making it the ideal tool for a wide range of joining applications where quality is crucial.
The m1-10 unit offers precision linear technology for low-current applications.
The m1-40 uses a hybrid fast-response twin loop HFDC system for higher current applications.
- High-speed closed-loop output control for consistent welding process definition and control.
- Constant current, voltage and power modes with programmable double pulse combinations.
- Simple to use, intuitive menu.
- Compact, high performance and low cost.
- Single-phase 95 VAC to 265 VAC operation.